Weekend Reflection and Moving Forward

 Here's an updated version of your post, incorporating your preferences:


---


**Weekend Reflection and Moving Forward**


As I write this first draft, it's my first night back from a weekend away. I did fall into some old habits, such as blaming others, but I recognize that and can work on those issues. It's time for me to reassess my strengths and focus on what I can change in my life.


One thing I can change is spending more time offline. Another is cutting back on buying unnecessary clothing. I've also realized that my NDIS funding might be at risk, so I need to be more mindful of my actions in the house. With NDIS reassessments being a topic we're all discussing, I need to ensure that I’m prepared, as I don't want to risk having to move or find a rental on my own.


I'm also trying to figure out what's going on with my YouTube channel. My subscriber count recently dropped from 109 to 94, which was a bit disheartening. However, I need to focus on my long-term goals. Once I get monetized and start gaining patrons, I’ll have to figure out how to create a regular income while balancing it with my disability payments. In Australia, losing those payments could be detrimental, so I need to be careful.


Ideally, I’d like to invest any extra income into a small unit up the coast. I could rent it out to disability organizations for respite care, and it would serve as an "escape hatch" for myself when I need to unmask and decompress.


In addition, I'm committing to taking better care of myself. I've decided to let go of the cryptography course, as it's not working out for me, so I'll have some extra time on my hands. In the short term, I plan to declutter my home and finish some craft projects. Long-term, I'll start looking for casual work to stay active and engaged.

Comments

My most popular posts.

Isabelle Lightwood and Trauma part three - Shadowhunter's

Why I can't learn to love my disablity

What a support worker can do for you and what the can't part one my story with support