Life update and changes for me around content creation.

 

Hi all so it’s been a while since I have done a blog post and that is because I have been diving into life, but there have been some massive changes and these are great things the first one is that there has been a change of care staff in the house I am yet to meet one but I am assured that she is lovely despite being young.

I have been connecting with my family and wider community as well and finally have some time to sit and write in between this I have been organizing and decorating my home and I have accepted that this is my home.

However, I would like a holiday, so this is my next goal, also my community access care staff have been amazing despite having changes there, I have realised that Mark Twain was right the only thing certain in life is death and taxes.

 This is money that needs to be spent to avoid pitfalls in the long run such as getting my life documents in order (my will, enduring power of attorney and advanced health directives) out from the public trustee and getting my passport updated as it’s easy for your 100 points of ID.

I am also studying, and I am wondering where this change in attitude towards life has come from I am not going to question it, but I do think it’s simple that it’s me growing up. I know that emotionally ADHD people are less mature than others because of brain development but it means that I have to be more careful.  

 I also think that there was no single one point for it, that there was a series of big and little moments that showed me that I need to be an adult but be willing to accept care in my life, as yes it’s a privilege to have care but when used effectively and with grace and care of support staff it’s amazing how they fit into your life and family life.  

Then my family can become my family, and the care team in the house has had a shake and when I go and re-sign documents we are going to figure out who is my house manager and address it as I realised that winging on the internet isn’t going to change much at all. So, I am making the changes that need to happen.

I have had changes that I knew were coming and I needed to have the consistency of care in my community team, so they introduced me to some new ladies, one is younger but has the willingness to learn and that is the main thing with me.

But I think is I think that now that we have a stable care team in both housing and community teams I feel safe and can unmask,  I learnt in my last house that I have to do it all, as some of the support workers did what the felt that they needed to do to avoid behaviours of concern without realising the harm it was doing to me, I still have some small c complaints in this house but I can fix them by going out when that person is in the house, and reminding support workers that confidentiality matter’s a lot

I am also looking after myself and that is taking time effort and money but it’s money well spent as well, I am also studying simply to keep my brain active but if it leads somewhere I will follow it, as well.

I am also realising that being thankful is a gift that there is a way to complain and that sometimes it’s needed to fix things like a mouldy bun at a theme park and they did handle it well.  As management doesn’t know what it doesn’t know,

So I am learning that relationships if you want them to last take effort and time to build but a moment to destroy and that organization is worth its weight in gold as it shows you where to put your attention and I am not lost on what I need to get done. I am also taking the time to produce good quality content so I am going to go back to two videos a week to allow me to concentrate on the back-end production as well I can’t live life behind a screen all the time so that makes it easier for me as well.

I am also learning to buy better quality once and replace when needed than the bottom end and replace all the time (bootstrap theory in action) but this is the start of me being mature and I could use the patron’s even at the free tier as well.

 

 

Comments

My most popular posts.

Isabelle Lightwood and Trauma part three - Shadowhunter's

Why I can't learn to love my disablity

What a support worker can do for you and what the can't part one my story with support