Manifestation Journey day 5 the road blocks

 

 Manifestation Day 4 I did remember to do it before going to sleep and I  have a meditation on my phone. I have found some on YouTube but there are plenty of Manifestation Meditations on Youtube, Spotify, or other audio apps.  I am finding that I am hitting a wall on this day due to my thinking not being clear.

I don’t know if that is due to some things in my personal life that I am learning the hard way to keep private, but I am trying to manifest some things that I am willing to work towards,  and these I realize aren’t “ disability” things but they are  “ life development things.”  So I am trying to manifest a wider friendship circle, and deepening existing friendships through groups I attend, and leaving groups that no longer serve me.

I am trying to heal some relationships that I won’t go into but I have realized that all relationships take work and sometimes that work is easy and sometimes it’s hard. I am also working towards not being entitled as well, this is a hard one as I am still working out if it’s entitlement or if it’s asking for support and consistency in support. But I also have been emotional and run down and this hasn’t helped some situations.

With the meditations, I am also realising the danger of having a phone in the bedroom due to the allure of being on it when I can’t sleep and this can be dangerous, so this is where having pre-programmed settings of bedtime is a good idea. But I live with chronic pain so sometimes being on the phone at least resting the body is what I can do.

I will keep going as they say I need to do it for 30 to 90 days and that you can’t manifest a different timeline overnight,  we don’t own a Tardis or are a time lord, but some meditations say you can, but I didn’t use to believe but I see that it has quite a cross over with physics in a weird way, and some of what they considered thought experiments are being proven about “ vibrations” and at the end of the day it’s a visualization that can help us define what we want out of life.

For me it is quite personal what I want out of life but I am starting to heal what I need to and that is a start.

Comments

My most popular posts.

Isabelle Lightwood and Trauma part three - Shadowhunter's

Why I can't learn to love my disablity

What a support worker can do for you and what the can't part one my story with support