Manifesting trying again day one what I am trying to achieve.

 

 So, I am re starting an experiment that I have been doing for a long time and is manifesting. I have always thought of it as mumbo jumbo but I see that at the end of the day, it’s a meditation and can’t do much harm so I am going to document as a bit of accountability to what I am doing what I see happening, at the moment I can’t visualize or even pin down what I want in my life as I am afraid to ask the universe what I want and I have also been raised in the Anglican church and as a young adult I as a Pentecostal Christian until I heard some very uneducated comments come from some pastors and I was working.

But this is day one and last night I did the mediation and it’s saying to do it for 30 to 60 days, so let's try it. At this point in time I am starting to get an idea that I want to have more friends and to be more social, to be reasonably well, to heal some rifts in my personal life, and to attract a significant other into my life and to get back into life and I know that life isn’t like what we see on TV or movies and for a long time I did think it was and that really embarrasses me so I see that people need to be aware of this as in ADHD I know that I wasn’t attached to reality and avoiding doing difficult and challenging things like saying sorry for what I have done as I just shut down due to many years in retail and having to accept people yelling at you.  So, I will apologize over text due to not being able to regulate what I am saying or going to do, but meditation is good for ADHD, [i]

But I will be posting this at the beginning of the journey and middle and end to see if my opinion changes or as activities on the YouTube manifestation I have a “ reality shift” I would love to do a DR who style reality shift or to go back in time and be able to have myself on a different timeline than I do now and to stop events that lead to where I am but it’s making me who I am, but I think I can make the life that I am actively working on work for me, I see that people are treating me like an Adult so I need to be an adult but I also need to not be so hard on myself but at times I need to be and not use the ADHD and other disabilities as an excuse to do what I am doing wrong.

I am going to try to manifest relationships such as a significant other and friends that don’t judge me but at the same time do, so this is a massive issue that I need to work on being judgemental.

Comments

My most popular posts.

Isabelle Lightwood and Trauma part three - Shadowhunter's

Why I can't learn to love my disablity

What a support worker can do for you and what the can't part one my story with support