What I am hoping to manfest in a new support worker.

 

As I write this I am curled up in bed as it is cold and it’s a Saturday afternoon, I in my previous post did talk about manifestation and me not being a nice person and I am realizing that it’s not that I am not nice its just that I can clash with a few people who think that essentially, they can coast, and they are lazy. 

I feel that I am fair and balanced in my view of paid support workers but I have had a bad feeling about this support worker from the start so this is what I am going to do to change it, as manifestation doesn’t work when your not willing to put in the work so the first thing is figuring out, if I even want to stay where I am or is it worth the mental and fiscal risk of moving or am I moving from the frying pan into the fire.  As she might be shifted into a more suitable house.

I am also studying as well so I am giving myself some skills to be able to earn an income as well, it is online but it’s a marketable skill. But if I was to ask the universe what I wanted in a Support worker that supports me at home it would be, and this should be a guide to people looking for support workers and for support workers to see if they are doing a good job.

Someone who respects that it is my home,

Someone who can come down and help me and not see that my housemate is getting jealous of me.

Who can manage two clients at the same time.

Someone who respects that I do need help and engagement to be able to function.

Someone who I can be my crazy self with as well.

Someone who doesn’t steal from the other support workers.

So, let’s see if I am going to manifest a better fit in this house or if I need to move and to downsize to a room and a siting area. As it has been a massive move in the first place, but I feel that I do get scraps of support at times and the only times was when this support worker was on so let’s see what the universe gives me as I try to be a much better person.

 

Comments

My most popular posts.

Isabelle Lightwood and Trauma part three - Shadowhunter's

Why I can't learn to love my disablity

What a support worker can do for you and what the can't part one my story with support