Manifestation journey and meditation

 

I posted yesterday about being able to trust myself and to manifest the life I want, and I have realized that in writing it I still see myself as an able-bodied person, this at times is true but there is something that I need to accept and that is that I am not ably bodied, and this is “My truth.”

My reality is that I am disabled and that short of a miracle there is nothing that is going to change it yes there is trauma around this but I see that I did learn a lot about myself and I am now working towards healing this trauma and this is where I see that I am starting to have more of an interest in what I have always had an interest in but due to my beliefs I thought that they were “evil, or forbidden” then I look at the religions I was in and what they have done historically, and I started to question things and this was the one thing that I see in most organized religions is that you need to accept the narrative that is given to you and I see that this has bled into the mass media as well in trying to control the narratives in what we see and support as well.

I at the time of writing am quietly celebrating that Matt Walsh’s documentary “What is a Woman?” which exposed a lot of lies and outright harm by some sections of our community was put out on Twitter and despite his team being assured that it would be ok as Twitter is now enforcing the right to free speech it was blocked. It took Elon Musk to step in and promote it and I see that some people “chose to resign” as where the head of the safety team, and this isn’t safe for some people, but we do see worse on Twitter every day. [i]It makes me glad that I enforce that I need screen-free time and time around family and friends, or even just out of the house.

Why I am celebrating this is that it’s a win for common sense and the ability to tell the truth and not be worried about the “algorithm;” or for something harmless being demonetized or even doxed online for telling the truth or standing up for your values.  

 

 I will always take longer or need support to do things and to be able to work towards my goals this isn’t to stop myself but it is to provide some accountability to myself and offer some healing around this as I was doing a meditation last night as something different I tried a releasing trauma from the body and I found it helped but I will have to continue to do it as  I didn’t realize how much emotion was stored in my body as for so long I have been that “stoic” person who will keep on keeping on, and I didn’t realize that this is what made me so sick at times as I am starting to have an interest in the mind-body connection and how the body can at times help in the healing of the body.

I am not saying to throw out, the sensible things like a healthy diet, some exercise and keeping your home and living spaces organized and clean as this I think that people forget about the cleaning of things is important and to be able to do this does take time effort and organization as well.

I have always been a mind-over-matter person and I am realizing in some aspects of my life this is a great idea however, I am seeing regarding my health it’s not a great idea. I also would have never seen coming me going from a child raised in the Anglican church to Pentecostal Christian to being invited to a catholic church, to being spiritual but not religious would be a path I would take and I see that this is a path that I needed to take due to the people I met and the lessons I learned from them, I have to say that the fakest people I did meet ( and not all of them where fake) where in the Pentecostal churches.  

The things that were forbidden where astrology and tarot card reading but I take these with a grain of salt and look at free will and see that they have a rich tradition in native religions and that there is some level of truth to them. However, I am not about to put my money on a number or spend money on a card reading when I can look them up for the cost of my internet connection online and there are some great readers on YouTube as well.

So, I did this meditation last night and today I am having a very high pain day (for those who are reading this as a stand-alone post I have a condition called peripheral neuropathy and mine presents as pain, burning, and numbness as well as muscle fatigue. However, I am wondering if this is more my coffee intake and lack of movement due to having noise in my house last night.

But I see that the meditation did work, and I see that if I do it consistently I feel that I finally will release the trauma and emotions that have been trapped in my body for a while and I will finally accept that its ok to rest and restore the body.

Comments

My most popular posts.

Isabelle Lightwood and Trauma part three - Shadowhunter's

Why I can't learn to love my disablity

What a support worker can do for you and what the can't part one my story with support