Shadowfam thanks to the actors



Hi, guys so this is a bit of a slant but we see that there was a shadow hunter's / comic con event that was cancelled at the last moment.  I was on social media at the time and there was a lot of anger at the event organizers.  As some of the actors were also blindsided as well, we see that this is bad management and it was trending on Twitter, however now we see that people can show what the fans and the "fandom," as a whole did. 

I see that it shows a great deal of respect to the actors that they went and found the fans and that the fans were able to coordinate a meet-up.  It shows in a world where the actors are increasingly "protected," by their producers we see that when something like this happens we see that they do care about their fans and that the fans do respect them.  

I do have my own issues with the way some of the actors have been treated in the past on social media. But we need to realize that social media is as a form of technology only a teen, and I see that this is a massive thing to be able to see and to see it being used as a force for "good," I see this as a great thing. 

This is a fandom that crosses generations and countries and came together to try to solve the show's cancelation without realizing the issues were more complex than first thought, as in the podcast returns to the shadow we see that Dom and Kat do talk about the production company not owning the rights to some of the books and therefor having to either invent or only mention characters. 

However, I see that this is a great way to see that they do care about their fans and are very down-to-earth people, as Matthew Daddario is known for not using social media.  But again this is a few thanks to them as they didn't have to do this, but they did it anyway for the fans. 

Comments

My most popular posts.

Isabelle Lightwood and Trauma part three - Shadowhunter's

Why I can't learn to love my disablity

What a support worker can do for you and what the can't part one my story with support