annieswonderlanda.blogspot.com

So I have relaunched my YouTube along with the blog and guys this is the core of why I started this blog disability matters and it does mean a lot to people to be included and the scheme is facing a lot of challenges so I will be looking at this and I am as I said in the video going to talk about what challenges it is facing and how to stop this from becoming a problem. 

I am still going to do media content but I am looking at branching out due to the challenges around the NDIS and we need people to speak up. Also please keep sharing the content and I hope to make this a full-time job I can't keep it going on my own so if you can comment or share it please do. 


Comments

My most popular posts.

Isabelle Lightwood and Trauma part three - Shadowhunter's

Why I can't learn to love my disablity

What a support worker can do for you and what the can't part one my story with support