About me and my story.



 



I guys so as I say in the video I can't sustain the blog on my own as I am in my own unit and not with the parent so I am starting a Patreon, page and looking at making this my job and not a hobby.  As currently it has been a hobby but I would love to have it as a job. 

As many people with disabilities are disadvantaged in the "traditional," job market so I would love to have this as not only a blog but a podcast and a youtube channel as well however I can't do that without your support and that means sharing, the blog, commenting and if you can support my patron.  

I am currently looking at taking on a part-time job in the market to sustain the blog and myself as I want to get off the disability pension and onto a paycheck as I feel that I have a lot I could give to a traditional employer.  

I am also open to new content to talk about so please let me know what you think about the video formats as well.  

So guys the Pateron link is 

patreon.com/annielnunn1  

I will be posting a very different article around the story of disability institutions soon and have some great shadowhunters content planned and those who are in the shadow family that is blaming the actors please we don't know what is going on behind the scenes blame the even organization's.  

<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-4981013962895893"
     crossorigin="anonymous"></script>

Comments

My most popular posts.

Isabelle Lightwood and Trauma part three - Shadowhunter's

Why I can't learn to love my disablity

What a support worker can do for you and what the can't part one my story with support