Manfestation day 3 how I am going.

 

 Let’s call this Day two for manifestation and I am working on believing in it, but I did forget for a couple of days. But as I have said before at the end of the day it’s a meditation and it helps me to relax, and to rest as I haven’t been the best version of myself.

But this is helping me to be a better person and to not avoid difficult things, like getting organized I am seeing that there are some fundamental truths in my life that I won’t go into, but I have discovered that I have an avoidant personality, so I am looking at this and working with a mental health professional. I also seem to get paranoid and regularly implode my life and this isn’t great to do but I am starting to look after my physical and mental health such as walking and getting my ds appointments under control.

I am trying to manifest a life where I have better relations in my personal life and where I am not avoiding my feelings, by really working on it to be able to get my life back on track, and this is something that Support workers can help with.   I am really going deep with them and sometimes asking for help is the most adult thing you can do, and that might be going to a mental health professional. To deal with what you are thinking is one thing I have seen that I thought was a bad thing but it is if it’s the only driver but it’s to be driven by fear, and you need to realize that you are not your emotions.

 I have talked about it on my other blog, about people I admire and one person that despite being in my late 30s and turning 40 next year, I am a fan girl of David Tennant, and seeing him in his video diaries when he was recording Dr. Who and hearing him receive his horary doctorate of drama from his drama school,[i] and him receiving countless awards, and one that stands out is his special recognition award, he was looking around for the Scottish actor not realizing he was probably about to get an award, he was so humble when I actively went looking for bad press about him, the only thing I could find was Tumbr blogs and they might be accurate as they do their homework and observation in actors but we need to realize that we don’t know the person.  Also, but I am taught never to consider social media a primary source unless it’s the actor's official account but even then, I see that it needs verification.

 But when I went diving, I really couldn’t find much and the only thing I could find was the possibility of him using nonbinary pronouns on his wife’s Instagram account, and the fact that he has never tied his shoelaces in his video diary from Dr who we did see even then a producer had to force him to tie his shoes.

But I think with the non-binary pronouns it’s probably habit as they have a non-binary child and they have navigated this with class and dignity I want to do the same, but I have had to accept that I have difficulties that he doesn’t and I see that he is afraid as a motivator as well and for an actor this is rare,

But you’re probably wondering what this has to do with manifestation, well it’s me actively looking for people, to have as role models in my life and questioning my behaviours and making changes, not masking but within acceptable “quirkiness” to be able to accept my limits and to push threw them and to ask for support when needed. 

But it’s a change in that I am not avoiding planning for my future and to a point I am being accountable, there are some things that I need to change and it’s due to me becoming entitled and this needs to stop so I am despite being tired and having cold like symptoms due to having my covid booster, I am pushing through like so many parents support workers and others just push through and at times you can’t and need to rest but at others, you need to be able to stretch yourself out a bit and to not get lost in the TV or electronics and accept that you can’t change what you don’t acknowledge and I don’t know David personally and it would be weird if I did but he is on my list of people I would love to meet at a comic con, but we do see that people need to be aware that you can change and make changes if your willing to ask for the help needed to be able to do so.

It makes sense that he has lead a  wholesome life  and that he has all the good things that he deserves due to hard work, and talent. I have had to give up what I was good at but after posting this I am going to start working on some study, and  generally getting organized and working towards being an adult and I have accepted that I am an adult with disabilities but I did start to use it as an excuse so I am actively working towards figuring out if its an excuse or a reason for doing things and this will always be a day to day struggle.

It's something that when I am listening to David clips and podcasts, I see that he struggles to relax but I relax but my mind is racing and by doing this meditation manifestation it’s starting to clarify what I want in my life. I know that I am starting to get personal about this, but I am going to be open without involving the people in my personal life.  When watching his reaction to receiving his special recognition award, for outstanding  achievements in acting he didn’t realise it was him and what stood out to me was that he was so humble about it and felt that he didn’t deserve it, but he deserves everything he has worked for and I am getting out of a funk and starting to work towards what I want and it’s not about wishing you had it it’s working towards having it.

 

(1) NTA 2015 Special Recognition - David Tennant the Reaction - YouTube

 

Comments

My most popular posts.

Isabelle Lightwood and Trauma part three - Shadowhunter's

Why I can't learn to love my disablity

What a support worker can do for you and what the can't part one my story with support